Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fedi Nuril Nice not Perforated Movies Religions

Success in the 'Ayat-ayat Cinta', does not make the actors Fedi Nuril tacky film with a religious image. Even the role as Fahri is happy no longer obtain bids on berakting religious themed film.

"I feel happy because the film producers as I do not see any religious figure," he said at the event in the Wrangler Smile Party'09 in Rolling Stone Live Venue, Jl. Ampera, South Jakarta, Thursday (30/7/2009) the night.

Until now, Fedi get many bids the various film genres. Unfortunately, he was still reluctant to appear on the big screen.

Fedi confess very select which film that starring him. Garasi band personnel has several criteria concerning the film.

"I do not want to just entertain the film, but remember what I got from this movie. If only for entertainment purposes only, and if only that I was not take, "he explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment