Sunday, October 18, 2009

Meghan McCain Puteri Sexy John McCain Pamer Belahan Dada, Hot Artist Foto Video Bugil

Meghan McCain, daughter of former Republican presidential candidate John McCain, apologized after the show put up pictures of cleavage in the social networking service Twitter.

McCain (24) is campaigning for her father last year and often spoke of political issues, making an uproar in the community Twitter after posting sexy photos. "I'm getting old," she said in a tweet that accompanies sexy photos where she was wearing low-cut tank top and looked she struggled to finish the job.

After receiving a critical comment about posting a sexy picture of 60,000 followers, McCain complained she was just trying to be funny and would consider deleting her Twitter account.

"When I was alone in my apartment, I wear a tank top and shorts, I do not know this has made me like a prostitute," she said on Twitter. "I can not even tell how sick I am".
"This is why I am considering to cancel my Twitter, once fun but now just like a ship for abuse," she said.

After saying she would "sleep on it", McCain issued a tweet via @ mccainBlogette again apologize.

"I want to apologize to anyone who felt offended by my TwitPic. I obviously made a big mistake and apologize to those offended".

She sent a tweet again and claimed to have had the experience embarrassing, but also learn one thing.

"I'm not going to delete my Twitter account but I'll be more careful in future about the use of media," she said.


Find biodata Meghan McCain, Meghan McCain profil, Meghan McCain biography, Foto-foto Meghan McCain, Foto-foto Bugil Meghan McCain, Foto Seksi Meghan McCain, Gallery Foto Meghan McCain, Latest gossip Meghan McCain, Foto Terbaru Meghan McCain, Photo Syur Panas Meghan McCain, Foto Picture Meghan McCain, Career Lifestyle Meghan McCain, Video Meghan McCain, Foto Telanjang Meghan McCain, all completely just in http://biodata-ririe.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment